Join us in the month of June as we take a deep-dive into setting up a winning grant seeking strategy. In this practical, hands-on grant writing class, you will learn the foundations of grant writing, including how to develop a process to support your efforts in all stages of the grant life cycle, develop easy-to-implement systems for collaboration and transparency, and craft your own a grant- seeking strategy.
You will acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools to:
• Understand the grant lifecycle from solicitation to stewardship
• Develop a process to support success in all stages of the lifecycle
• Create a documentation system that works for you
• Learn how to communicate your priorities, values, commitments as an organization
• Develop a grant seeking strategy
Bring your own computer. We'll be using Google docs.